You know me and my pancake experiments. 🙂 This time I tried semolina for the first. I expected it to have a grainy texture but the semolina was fine so it worked perfectly for the pancakes.
- ¾ cup Semolina flour
- 1 cup Protein powder
- 100ml Water
- 2 Eggs
- ½ tspn Baking soda
- Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Honey
- In a bowl mix the protein powder with the water until smooth. If easier, you can mix in a shaker then transfer to the bowl.
- Add egg and mix well.
- In a separate bowl blend the baking soda with the semolina then gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet.
- Mix well until mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
- Warm pan and melt the coconut oil.
- Pour ¾ cup of mixture for medium sized pancakes, or use 1 cup for large.
- Drizzle with honey and enjoy!
I used Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Vanilla Ice Cream and Waitrose’s Semolina Flour. The semolina was only £1 🙂