I’m an unabashed peanut butter lover and so is my ‘good body’ friend Kim who introduced me to these wraps. These are great snacks for anyone with a sweet tooth.
- Whole wheat wraps
- Fresh firm bananas
- Peanut Butter (crunchy or smooth – your choice)
- Spread a thin layer of peanut butter to cover one side of a wrap
- Starting from the edge of one side, roll a peeled banana in the entire wrap
- Use a little extra peanut butter to ‘glue’ the end and prevent unwrapping.
- Cut into desired pieces with a sharp knife