- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Fresh Rosemary
- 1 cup diced Sweet Potato
- 1 can Chickpeas in brine
- 1/4 cup diced Red & Green Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup diced Onion
- 1/4 cup Sweet Corn
- 1/4 cup Cooked Barley
- 1 tablespoon Flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon Hempseed
- Fresh Parsley
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- Melt coconut oil in a large pot, over medium heat and stir in the curry powder, cardamom, cinnamon and rosemary.
- Add the sweet potatoes and fully coat with the curry mixture. Allow potatoes to cook until tender.
- Add the drained chickpeas and mix to coat with the curry.
- Add the peppers, onion, corn and barley to the pot and mix until evenly distributed.
- Add the Flaxseed and Hempseed and mix thoroughly.
- Remove from the heat and add the pomegranate, parsley.
When the pomegranate is added over heat the seeds lose their colour.