What I love about stir fried vegetables is that a little can go a long way. I often take bits of vegetables or single items and throw into a stir fry. This is a really easily recipe that is great for anyone in a rush, or even tired after a good training session. I love my stir fry with grilled fish. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 handfull Sugar snap peas
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 1 large Carrot chopped
- 8 Baby Corn chopped
- 1 small Onion
- 1 cup Bell Peppers (Various colours)
- 1 tspn Coconut Oil
- Dried Rosemary
- Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Walnut pieces
- 1 tspn Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tspn Light Soy Sauce
- Combine the vegetables in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the melted coconut oi, rosemary, walnuts and cranberries
- Heat wok on high heat until hot, then add the oil mixture and swirl to coat the wok.
- Add vegetables and flip, or stir with a wooden spoon for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and vinegar then flip or stir for another minute coat the vegetables well.
If using a small wok, ad the vegetables in small portions to avoid sweating. Avoid having a wok that is too full and allows the vegetables to be stirred easily.